Job description / Role
We are looking for a Cards System Administrator for our client, one of the MENA region's largest banking institutions based in their Doha, Qatar headquarters.
The incumbent will be responsible for administering the main server operating systems and applications of Distributed Systems.
* Install, monitor and maintain the main servers systems and applications for Distributed Systems.
* Provide a reliable operating systems environment in order that the applications meet the required service levels.
* Prepare documentation for specific platforms’ procedures and guidelines for business continuity and contingency planning of the Group’s systems architecture
* Maintain relations with selected vendors for systems software, application, and hardware delivery and maintenance.
* Understand assigned systems’ internals, architecture and limitations in deciding on methods of problem solving which may impact overall resource availability and time to deliver changes.
Qualifications and Experience required
* More than 5 years of experience in Card System's
* Experience in System Analysis, Design, Development and Testing
* Good Analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
* Sound knowledge in Query Optimization and Performance Tuning
* Good Oracle and Database concepts.
* Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries and pl/sql
* TSYS (CTL) Card System (Prime, Online, Dispute and IPS system).
* Knowledge of widows servers and linux servers and os patching.
* Handling production system support24X7
* Knowledge of Payment Schemes clearing and Settlement files and procedures
* Understanding of Scheme compliance
About the Company
Allegis Group retired the "Talent2" name and re-branded its specialist recruitment professionals brand to Aston Carter.
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment services to companies requiring highly specialised business professionals. We have an unrivalled commitment to delivering first class service to our clients and candidates across professional disciplines, including Information Technology, Finance, Sales, Risk, Credit, Compliance, Operations, Marketing, Audit, HR and Engineering. Although we are retiring theTalent2 brand, our continued alignment with your company's business objectives will remain unchanged. As part of Aston Carter, our global presence gives us access to additional high-level talent, solutions and industry trends to better grow with our customers.
With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider and the world's largest privately owned recruitment firm.