Job description / Role
- Individually contributing role works towards achieving set monthly targets through the merchandizing, Distribution and Sales of products in the assigned routes in line with Company and principal objectives. Works in a fast paced physically/task intensive working environment and broadly predictable Sales environment as dealing with FMCG Products.
- Responsible for interacting with Customers for Sales, Distribution, Merchandising, Stock rotation collection and establishing good relationship with Customer
- Analyses and reports new store openings
- Provide leave coverage when required
- New product introductions
- Operate efficiently allocating proper time for each Customer
- Update the data base of Trade Asset.
- Deliver accurate and comprehensive competition activity report.
- Provides feedback to the next level on the distribution issues.
- High School Graduate
- 2 to 3 years' Experience in FMCG Industry
- Qatar Driving license is a must
- Familiarity in Qatar roads is essential for full coverage of daily routine
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.