Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains cash counters tidy and clean
- Familiarize with barcodes of different items
- Attends briefing sessions to enhance experience and knowledge
- Handle guests' complaints and requests. Ensures that they are promptly reported to La Cigale Traiteur Assistant Manager/ Manager
- Exhibits personnel department appearance and manner, which will enhance the guests experience and satisfaction
- Fair knowledge of all items available in La Cigale Traiteur
- Communicates gently and clearly with customers
- Follow the agreed health and safety policies and regulations
- Maintain log books and keep them updated at all times
- Maintain effective employees' relations
Familiarize with the following procedures:
- Hotel Fire Procedures
- Crisis Management System
- First Aid Procedures
- Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
- Hotel Security Procedures
- Hotel Product Knowledge
- Hotel Standards Manuals (Department concerned)
- Hotel Environmental Procedures
- Equipment Control Systems/ Check Lists
Your experience and skills include:
- Diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Previous experience in handling money and working with a cashier
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide easily and quickly
- Experience operating a cash register
- Proficient cashier and clerical skills
- Comfortable with cash handling
- Strong customer service skills
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Receptionist
HR Plus Consultancy
|Kuwait City||8 May|
One Of The Leading Total Solutions Provider In Qatar
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar