Job description / Role
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Take customer orders at the counter
- Receive payments and present change to customers
- Pack food items, make coffee, and fill beverage cups
- Function as the host/hostess of the restaurant
- Make reservations for customers
- Receive food checks from waiters or customers
- Appeal to impatient or irritated customers, especially during rush hours
- Manage the register, including all credit card and cash operations
- Ensure a balance of the register at the end of the shift or working period
Your experience and skills include:
- High school diploma coupled with experience in related positions, as well as working knowledge in a similar role
- Excellent mathematical, multitasking, and computer skills
- Proficiency in using computers, calculator, and other machines required for transactions
- Outstanding customer relation skills and ability to ensure a customer priority culture
- Ability to work with flexibility in a continuous schedule of day, nights, holidays, and weekends
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Reception Agent / Guest Service Agent