Category Specialist - Seafood
Chef Middle East
Job description / Role
1. Sales Cycle Management: Actively involved in achieving set targets related to sales and margins, white space target, cost of sales.
2. Analytics & Business Development: Leads relevant analysis using company provided tools (business intelligence) to identify opportunities and generate actions plans.
3. Relationship Management: Maintains excellent relationships with all strategic internal and external stakeholders involved with the category (salesforce, customers, suppliers).
4. Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and Channels
5. Provides coaching and professional development to team-members, sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge and sales skills.
6. Lead demand-generating marketing activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty (EDM, communications, events, workshops, demonstrations etc..).
7. Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts as well as brand representatives (suppliers).
8. Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
9. Achieves assigned product sales quota.
10. Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
11. Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
12. Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
13. Study leads relevant to the category such as product benchmarking and competitive analysis which will support assessment of product/brand additions to be made in the category.
14. Extract data and reports and contribute in preparing business reviews with key suppliers
15. Comply with the HACCP & ISO procedures at all times.
1. College /University diploma or at least three years related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Minimum three years related experience in customer associated sales.
3. Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. Must be familiar with food products line and customer base.
5. Must have a valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
We are a leading importer and distributor of the finest quality foods from all over the globe, supplying the hotel, dining and catering industries in the Middle East. We offer our discerning clients an exceptional combination of premium quality and value-added ingredients, through our state-of-the art logistics network. Our company services more than 1,000 customers in the UAE, Qatar and Oman.
We also provide the same exceptional quality of service and products to customers in locations such as the Indian Ocean, Africa, CIS Countries and the Sub Continent.