Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting for a CBTC Engineer for our Doha Metro project in Qatar. You will be reporting to the Train Control & Signalling Manager.
• Provide Consultancy Services to conduct checking and verification of the design, submitted by the MSI Contractor
• Carries out the Consultant Services required for this position and deemed to represent the minimum acceptable qualifications for the Services
• Adhere to the applicable legislation and statutory requirements, as well as any customer specific requirements
• Verify and review the continued adequacy, suitability and effectiveness of implemented systems and services
• Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
• BSc, BEng, BA or Equivalent
• Has total experience of more than 10 years
• Has similar experience of at least 5 years
The CBTC Engineer/Specialist will assist in the development, supply, and total system integration of wayside signaling solutions, systems solutions, locomotive on-board train control solutions as well as office control train dispatch systems, and CBTC data management systems and processes.
Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate. Is familiar with different international standards and specifications
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Project Control Engineer
Junior Planning Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
Tunnel MEP Engineer (10-Month Contract)
Doha Metro - Installation Manager
Thales Middle East