Job description / Role
• To stewardship the day-to-day activities of the operations in the Port’s Centralized Customs Inspection Area (CCIA) to ensure smooth handling and safely workflow through ensuring work is performed in accordance with plans and specifications.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related discipline.
• 8 years of cargo operations and stevedoring experience and at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
• Strong knowledge of general cargo handling and stevedoring operations.
• Sound knowledge of stevedoring and cargo handling equipment and machinery.
About the Company
A leading Terminal operating company in Qatar.