Job description / Role
• Generate profitable new business within the local market to exceed set targets for multiple centers.
• Manage the entire sales cycle from lead/inquiry development, negotiation to close.
• Proactively self-generate leads & effectively manage the sales pipeline generated through marketing.
• Keep abreast of the local market by attending networking events and building strong channel relationships with commercial brokers.
• Clear communication of center performance regularly
• Accountability for Multiple Centre's profit abilities, Centre performance, and the Centre’s success.
• Drive revenue for the center by effectively and consistently maximizing all service revenue.
• Responsible for Client Retention/Client Relations and develop existing client relationships that result in new business leads and maximizing client revenue potential.
• Maximize retention and occupancy of the center by retaining existing clients and proactively managing the renewal and expansion process.
• MBA / Degree qualification.
• At least 10 years of professional experience; minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Business centers/ hospitality industry .
• Must be a go-getter, self-motivated, and target driven
• 30- 40 years of age
• Must possess selling skills.
• Ability to deal with different nationalities and strong verbal and written English.
• Arabic knowledge is an advantage
About the Company
A leading company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Leading Sales, Marketing & Third Party Administrator Operating in GCC
Sales Manager - Wood Industry
MAYKS HR Consulting
Operations Director - Retail, Hospitality, F&B, Automotive
Supply Chain Manager
Nestle Middle East
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality