Job description / Role
• To manage the day to day planning and execution of Container Freight Station and the Centralized Customs Inspection Area ensuring the highest level of productivity, efficiency and customer service at all times consistent with company business strategy and policies.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Management or related discipline.
• 10 years of experience in operations management with at least 5 years in a managerial role.
• Strong knowledge of Port and/or terminal management and Operations.
• Good knowledge of container shipping industry trends and best practices
About the Company
A leading Terminal operating company in Qatar.