Job description / Role
Our client, a well known FMCG company is looking to hire a Channel Manager to join their team in Qatar.
Key responsibilities include:
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Handles sales across restaurants in Qatar
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’expectations.
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
• Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally.
• Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Channel Manager, Sales Manager or other relevant position
• Experience within FMCG company handling horeca channel
• Candidates based in Qatar will be considered for the role
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East
Business Developer / Logistics Solutions
Milaha Qatar Navigation
Business Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection
General Manager for Water Bottling Company
Marketing Account Manager