Job description / Role
Position: Chartered Senior Landscape Architect
• Assume responsibility and represent the Design Department for all aspects related to Landscape Design, Public Realm, Aesthetic & Human Suitability of infrastructure design
• Provide leadership in all relevant department functions.
• Lead External & internal coordination pertinent to infrastructure inception & design
• Review, comment / recommend acceptance or otherwise of related consultants’ submissions
• Comprehensive responsibility for management and control of related initiation, work progress and completion and staff management
• Liaise with utilities providers and other stakeholders
• Performance of actual design duties when directed
• Performance of other related duties as per management instructions
• Bachelor of Architecture degree from a recognized university
• Masters in Landscape Architecture is a must
• Chartered Status of UK Landscape Institute (CMLI) or equivalent West European, North American or Australian professional body registration is a must
• Minimum demonstrable experience of 4 years as a Chartered architect
• 15 years of demonstrable experience in landscape design, public realm inception & cityscape development, design & construction
• Minimum of 4 years of relevant working experience with management capacity
• Qualification in project management is considered an advantage
• Working knowledge of written and spoken Arabic would be advantageous
• Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.