Chef de Partie - Pastry
Job description / Role
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the creation, decoration and presentation of desserts including cakes, pastries, desserts and pies
- The ability to distribute work equally to employees and follow up those instructions as per hotel standards.
- The ability to train and develop junior chefs.
- The ability to communicate and pass on information and confirm the comprehension of information (conduct kitchen briefings) with staff and ensure a smooth uninterrupted operation and service to our guests.
- The ability to discipline and ensure the quality of employee's work in the absence of a senior Chef.
- The ability to create, prepare and present menu items and specials as well as recipe preparation and cost calculation.
- The ability to work closely with standard recipes, photos and plate presentations in order to maintain quality standards and presentation in accordance with company established guidelines and standards.
- The ability to follow HACCP guidelines and municipality regulations at all times.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in 5* hotel in a similar leadership role in Pastry and/or bakery section is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.