Job description / Role
At Alwadi Doha - MGallery Hotel Collection, we believe our guests choose us because of the memorable moments that we create for them. We are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
As our Chief Accountant, you will be responsible for all our accounting processes at the hotel, and you will supervise hotel accounting staff, reporting to the Director of Finance. If you are ready for this challenge, we are ready for you.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and worldwide!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You will perform a daily income audit and all related analysis and reporting requirements.
- Supervise Accounts Payable and General Cashier, prepare monthly journal entries necessary to complete monthly financial statements.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and clear reconciling items on a timely basis.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- More than two years of experience in the capacity of Chief Accountant in a chain hotel.
- Familiarity with the Opera system, sun, Oasys, and MC is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by the authentic Qatari warmth and our essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together, we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, and dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance Manager - Water Park
General Ledger Accountant
University Foundation College
Assistant Finance Manager