Job description / Role
Chief Director of Corporate Strategy & Planning
We are currently assisting a Semi-Government ICT Firm that provides technology services and solutions in Qatar. They are looking to hire a Chief Corporate Strategy Director to support and lead the strategic initiatives of the organization. Interested Candidates can send their updated CV to email@example.com for more details.
Role & Function
- The Chief Strategy Officer & Planning Director support and leads: with developing, communicating, executing, and sustaining strategic initiatives for the Organization.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the primary focus is on accelerating organization performance through cohesive strategy planning & execution, knowledge management, and the implementation of an organizational dashboard for impact & organizational effectiveness.
- Responsible for formalizing the company’s strategic-planning processes, leading the development of the strategy, translating it for people across functions & business units, drive organizational change forging new working relationships & synergies across the organization, establishing greater transparency & accountability for those people carrying out the company’s strategy.
- In addition, you will be responsible for assessing investments & alliances including and not limited to joint ventures, partnerships, strategic acquisitions in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
- Candidates Should have a proven track record with Corporate strategy & planning, development, and execution for top tier ICT organizations with fast paced and complex environments.
- Prior experience with Top Tier Management Consulting firms, and experience within the Middle East Region is mandatory.
Key Requirements / Expectations
- Strong executive presence, presentation, communication, negotiation and escalation skills
- A strong business acumen with strategic ability
- Ability to apply a variety of strategic frameworks to analyze problems, to guide and develop solutions
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, tailoring communications to effectively fit and influence the targeted audience
- Ability to leading the entire range of problem solving work from problem definition to analysis, recommendation and the development of implementation plans
- Ability to bridge cultural boundaries and norms to overcome barriers and improve outcomes
- You should have excellent knowledge of performance evaluation for ICT and IT services organizations: key metrics, SLAs, data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Ability to work collaboratively with: stakeholders, Board Members, C suite, Ministry Officials, Senior Leadership including Functional/Department Heads levels at a client and/or within malomatia, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- A minimum of 12-15 years’ experience in corporate strategic planning with relevant Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of a Bachelors degree
- Proven track record with corporate strategy planning, development, and execution for top tier ICT organizations in fast paced and complex environments
- Prior experience with Top Tier Management Consulting firms, and experience within the Middle East Region is mandatory
- Should have completed successfully due diligence, assessment of strategic investments including and not limited to joint ventures, partnerships, strategic acquisitions
- Good understanding of emerging technologies (namely, Cloud, IoT, Big Data Analytics, Automation) and its impact on IT Services organizations.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Chief Executive Officer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|