Job description / Role
Global Sports Event Qatar - Accommodation Services
Chief Engineer (fixed term contract until January 2023)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Oversee ongoing maintenance, repair and preventative maintenance in the properties with a focus to improve efficiency, profitability and service levels.
- Monitoring energy and water management programs to ensure cost effective use of utilities.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Lay out in details works to maintenance supervisor and on the job cross check daily the activity governing the personnel, process & progress tasks & works.
- Oversee weekly test operation of generator, fire protection plant and log-up as pre-arrangement sheet.
Your experience and skills include:
- Engineering management experience in the hospitality sector is a must, experience in Qatar is a plus.
- Extensive technical knowledge of engineering and product development
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position in a large scale property
- Excellent managerial and supervisory skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Project Engineer - Construction
Assistant Resident Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|