Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with one of the most respected engineering groups in the GCC to help support their Qatar offices in identifying a CFO.
- Directs and coordinates activities of staff engaged in financial activities.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates risk and insurance programs to control risks and losses.
- Directs and coordinates activities to implement policies, procedures, and practices.
- Approves financial and regulatory reports required by law, rules or regulations.
- Reviews decisions pertaining to risks and financial impact of risk on the company.
In order to be considered for this role applicants should demonstrate the following experience and qualifications
- 10+ years finance experience
- Must have worked in the construction sector as a Finance Manager in a position for over 5 years
- Must have experience managing companies with a portfolio of projects in excess of $500m
- Experienced in Qatar
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.