Job description / Role
- Direct and approve the design of security systems;
- Ensure that disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place and tested;
- Review and approve security policies, controls and cyber incident response planning;
- Approve identity and access policies;
- Review investigations after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities;
- Maintain a current understanding the IT threat landscape for the industry;
- Ensure compliance with the changing laws and applicable regulations;
- Translate that knowledge to identification of risks and actionable plans to protect the business;
- Schedule periodic security audits;
- Oversee identity and access management;
- Make sure that cyber security policies and procedures are communicated to all personnel and that compliance is enforced;
- Manage all teams, employees, contractors and vendors involved in IT security, which may include hiring;
- Provide training and mentoring to security team members;
- Constantly update the cyber security strategy to leverage new technology and threat information.
You will need to be a :
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
- Information Systems Security Management
About the Company
Tec Group International partners with organizations in different sectors to support their growth and development. Our core business is in the recruitment of highly specialized technical and operational personnel, usually at mid to senior level.
Additionally, we support the engagement of over 515 contractors worldwide as well as a number of executive search mandates.
Headquartered in London, we have progressed in 5 years from a single site business to a global operation. We have regional centres in London, Glasgow, Houston, Boston, Dubai and Qatar.
Our growth, despite progressive, has been modest and in-tune with our clients and their growth. We have 40 recruitment consultants and 11 support staff globally.