Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a prominent holding company in Qatar that is experiencing an exciting growth period.
This organisation is well known for its luxury brands across F&B, Hospitality, Retail and Real Estate across the GCC.
We are looking for a Chief HR Officer to manage the regional human resources function from the HQ in Doha, Qatar.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Provide strategic business advice to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group.
- Establish a plan of succession for management that corresponds to the company's strategy and objectives in conjunction with the executive management team.
- Create comprehensive strategies for attracting and retaining talent in support of the company's strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience
- 15+ years experience managing Human Resources
- Degree in HR or equivalent
- 7+ years experience working in the GCC
- Must have worked for a Holding Company in the GCC for 4+ years
- Must have worked for an organisation with a workforce of over 2000 staff
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.