Job description / Role
Work closely with various inter departments to ensure the smooth flow of the systems and processes which are related to assigned task, as well as administering the department work flow, including exchanging and following up correspondences with external entities.
• Undertaking responsibility for the delivery of all document and record management processes
• Prepare, send, receive, distribute and file mail, e-mail and other correspondences both internal and external according to the company policy
• Logging and filing communications, updating document status records and generating reports
• Ensuring timely and accurate update of all sources of information with ability of presentation preparation
• Prepare outgoing transmittals for all reviewed/approved document and drawing submittals
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols
• Implementing of System flow created by the Department team members
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with guidance
• Bachelor’s (BSc.) Degree
• 6-8 years of work experience which includes Supervisory level responsibility in managing business operation and administrative function
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages specially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Document Control Management experience
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.