Job description / Role
- Coordinate the project with internal team and sub-contractor with regard to time schedule, material specification and quality.
- Email coordination and documentation of the project.
- Coordinate between design, procurement, contracts, estimation and site installation
- Insure handover of project within time, quality and cost proposed and give viewpoints
- Reflect a good and refutable image of the company and insure all site in-charge to follow the standards
- Implement safety precautions on site and develop healthy atmosphere
- Follow-up with deliverables of labor and report the activities in a regular basis to Project manager
- Control and follow-up with projects logistics and materials site installation.
- Should be able to join immediately (within 1 week)
- Field of experiences: Interior Fit out (High Rise Building Projects etc.)
- Engineering Degree / Diploma holder
- Transferable Visa with NOC is a must
- UPDA - Grade A is an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ Qatar experience in the same field.
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.