Job description / Role
• To coordinate and manage provision of an integrated service which will achieve 100% recycled water reuse and reduce ground water re-injection.
• To actively manage the recycled water network, identify operational improvements that will assist in providing customers with security of supply (through operational flexibility, incident management and increased use of SCADA) and improve the quality of recycled water distributed through managing the network in the most effective and efficient way possible.
• To manage the day to day operation of the recycled water network.
• To assess applications for new customer connections.
• To identify opportunities to increase security of supply for customers.
• To identify opportunities to improve the quality of recycled water in distribution
• To actively manage customer complaints to ensure minimal disruption to the customers and the public.
• To reduce recycled water leakage.
• To assist the recycled water Account Specialists in developing new opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering/Relevant Subject from recognized University.
• Education qualification shall be obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
• Preferably holding Graduation certificate verification, from a known Authorized graduation verifier association i.e. CCPE
• Minimum 8 years of previous experience after obtaining degree from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
• Has undertaken similar task as per above item 1 and able to demonstrate technical competencies and skills as per below item 4 and 5.
• Experience in TSE distribution after obtaining degree from North America, West Europe, Australia or equivalent University.
• Previous experience in Environment, Water or wastewater Industry
• Preferably able to speak and write in Arabic.
• Ability to communicate and influence.
• Ability to organize and plan.
• Ability to be customer focused in order to balance internal and external customer needs.
• Ability to focus on team success and performance.
• Relationship Builder.
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Civil Engineer (Building Maintenance)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Senior Civil Engineer
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)