Job description / Role
• Assist the Sr. Civil Engineer in supervising, directing and coordinating all Civil engineering Maintenance activities, to include: construction, planned and adhoc maintenance and improving of the facilities.
• Direct and coordinate construction, maintenance, support, documentation, and related activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes and requirements.
• Inspect completed civil engineering works and observe, to ensure conformance to design and specifications and compliance with safety standards.
• Coordination with external contractor & suppliers as per the requirement.
• Review calculations done by the Civil Foreman to check and ensure standards and specifications.
• Respond and provide assistance to any civil engineering related issues whether it is urgent/emergency call or corrective works within Health Center’s owned facilities.
• Support CMMS by ensuring regular update/ monitoring and proper execution of maintenance plans and documentation.
• Identify engineered resolutions to recurring civil engineering issues.
• Recommend improvements in methods, equipment, operating procedures and working condition activities for the area and site.
• Analyze information related to civil engineering works and prepare engineering reports on that regard to the management.
• The incumbent will undertake any such related duties or responsibilities as directed.
• Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard any sensitive information.
• Bachelor degree in Civil engineering or equivalent is required
• Minimum of 5 years in an Civil engineering role in Civil engineering services, 2 years of which in supervisory capacity within Health Care Facilities or similar.
• Site Planning and Design
• Structural Design and analysis
• AutoCAD proficiency
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies