Job description / Role
This position will liaise with the nominated Facilities Management companies to ensure that all services are provided as per company standards and as per agreed policies and procedures.
- Inspects and ensures the upkeep of the area is always maintained
- Visits/inspects site daily and reports discrepancies if any
- Inspects the site daily and raise service requests for any issues that service provider requires immediate action
- Follows up on civil works and asset preventive maintenance schedules, reactive maintenance and corrective maintenance
- Regular check and follow up on security incident reports and damages to property for further action and resolution
- Manages insurance claims process on accidental damages to property
- Marketing department event support management
- Conduct site visits along with service provider to ensure all notable issues are attended and observed
- Auditing pre-defined percentage of completed work orders
- Managing completion of mystery shopper comments, WeCare comments, TDM Kiosks surveys comments. Work with nominated facilities management companies to ensure the building systems and infrastructure are prepared to install and operate equipment and provide building services in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- Daily walk around on site for all issues related to the common area
- Attending mystery shopper report issues and ensures closure on time
- Monitors/updates on a daily basis the service request and follows up with the service providers and vendors to ensure timely completion of job
- Prepare scope of works for the corrective maintenance and new requirements
- Completes follow up on PR raised and coordination for site execution of works until completion
- Follows up on a snag list/taking over snag list
- Verifies repairs and replacement request from service providers
- Investigates special complaints
- Ensures that projects snags are monitored and closed on the agreed time
- Ensures the upkeep of all hard services
- Maintains records of maintenance and prepares reports to the management as required
- Prioritizes and plans tasks well and complete tasks within set deadlines
- Raise purchase request to the procurement department
- Prepares condition survey reports on assets as and when required by the management and ensure to provide action plan for rectification
- Coordinates with other departments when and as needed
- Coordinates with stores and all subcontractors for the delivery and completion of all the works
- Coordinates with service provided for any lack of maintenance/scheduled adjustments
- Coordinates with subcontractors for awarded job
- Coordinates with marketing department/specialty leasing team for any events or new set ups assistance required
- Minimum Graduate degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role with a developer or in a large facility management company.
- Good English Language skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely (written & oral).
- Sound computer skills in all MS Office packages required, Maximo or other CMMS
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively
- Good organizational skills and forward planning ability
- Self motivated and team player
- Able to work under pressure
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Site Engineer - Structure (Roads & Highways)
QC Engineer (Civil)
Site Engineer - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)