Job description / Role
• Coordinate execution of design intent into the construction documentation, specifications, and throughout construction administration.
• Manage project timelines, schedules, resources, and project budget.
• Understanding of how buildings are constructed and the ability to create technical documents that succinctly, thoroughly, and accurately describe the work to be done.
• Resolve technical/design issues and provides guidance to team and consultants.
• Participate in team discussions on technical and other project-related issues.
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of technical documents.
• Experience managing multiple aspects of client, team, and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape, and civil consultants.
• Provides technical support to Design project team members which may include basic and difficult detailed documents.
• Meet with clients to determine relevant factors that affect the planning and execution of projects.
• Review detailed shop drawings and construction plans.
• Participates in field observations to monitor the construction process.
• Maintain the project manual and specifications.
• Coordination of multiple projects simultaneously.
• Coordinates with Consultants
• Performs within constraints of project budgets and schedules.
• Be involved with coordinating contractors, consultants, and vendor assignments
• Responsible for the completion of the execution for the full package and design plans.
• Meet customer’s needs, budget within established project site schedule.
QAR 15,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering
• Minimum 10 + years of experience in Fit-Out Projects
• Classified Engineer – holding UPDA Grade “A” is desirable
• Knowledge of building codes, structures, and materials standards
• Self-starter in terms of research and follow-through
• Stay current on product development, new materials, code changes and industry trends
• Excellent Communication Skills.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE