Job description / Role
- Understand the Surface Groundwater / FS networks/TWN Networks and associated assets.
- Coordinate with outsourced agencies for executing operations and maintenance of Surface Groundwater / FS networks in coordination with the Management Consultants (MC)/ contractors.
- Plan and program Surface Groundwater/ FS networks cleaning programme, repair works on the Surface Groundwater/ FS networks.
- Monitor outsource agencies work schedules, set priorities and ensure the appropriate assignment of equipment, materials, and personnel.
- Administer, prioritize and oversee major repairs to Surface Groundwater/ FS networks carried out by outsourced contractors, oversee assignment maintenance crews to repair Surface Groundwater networks etc.
- Monitor all the equipment used to maintain the sewage systems.
- Work proactively with the MC and design consultants to resolve any design related issues.
- Prioritize projects and assign work to outsourced maintenance crews to repair Surface Groundwater/ FS networks, taking into consideration criticality of work to be executed.
- Ensure that incidents / emergencies reported are attended to and resolved by the maintenance contractors or in-house teams.
- Perform emergency road maintenance and respond to public complaints and requests/ calls received from Customer Contact Centre / Drainage Networks Management Centre.
- Prepare all specifications for maintenance vehicles and equipment and assists in the purchase of motor vehicles, off road equipment and others, as required.
- Assist the project team in ensuring that Surface Groundwater/ FS networks upgrading and maintenance works are carried out to the specified technical standards and that corrective action is taken as needed.
- Develop the quarterly, annual and long term preventative and routine maintenance plans to ensure that the Surface Groundwater/ FS networks perform to the specified level of operations based on asset management standards and recommendations.
- Coordinate with the Design Department to develop and implement improvements to existing Surface Groundwater/ FS networks.
- Manage the performance of maintenance contractors to ensure adherence to defined SLAs.
- Raise any issues that require consideration to the Surface Groundwater/ FS networks Engineering Advisor / Expert for advice on actions/ recommendations.
- Ensure adherence to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures within the section and comply to any new work instructions. Perform other duties/ tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant Subject
- Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
- Holder of Chartered Membership in relevant discipline (e.g. Engineering) would be an advantage
- Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Civil Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Civil Engineer (Building Maintenance)
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Civil Project Engineer (MMUP Grade A)
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)