Job description / Role
- Review drawings for correctness and clarity of information and take necessary action to ensure sufficient information is available, Monitor and ensure that only current / latest revisions of Issued for Construction drawings are being used, and withdraw all superseded drawings from site.
- Supervise work activities on site and reporting any trends for delays to the Construction Manager / Project engineer.
- Maintain and record daily site events.
- Review requirements of the specification and relevant standards and ensure understandings and compliance with the specified requirements.
- Carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection & Test Plans, and ensure that Quality Records are maintained and signed off.
- Ensure Work carried out on site is in accordance with:
* Drawing and specification
* Construction program
* Method Statements
- Monitor progress of work against Construction program and submission of required site reports as required.
- Monitor, control, and coordinate the works of different trade subcontractors and report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to Section Engineer.
- Ensure that safety procedures are implemented on site and report any risks to Construction Manager.
- Ensure that no work is submitted for inspection unless it is complete and complies with all specified requirements.
- Raise the requests for inspection and ensures that commented RFI are seat to Document controller through Quality Engineer to be maintained as quality record.
- Education. Bachelor + MMUP
- Computer Literate, Microsoft and CAD software, Primavera
- Prefer experience : Infrastructure" Local Roads, Drainage & Expressway"
About the Company
Al Jaber & Partners - Construction & Energy Projects W.L.L. based in Doha - Qatar. AJP was launched in 2002 to serve the demanding Infrastructure Market in the State of Qatar and has since established itself as a premier infrastructure construction company in Qatar.
The first Project started early 2005, now the 2020 planned Turn Over is QAR 6.7 Billion. Within 19 successful years AJP has built up its present workforce of around 3,500 skilled and loyal workforce from across the globe, has mobilized about 2,000 vehicles and heavy construction equipment, has set up a main workshop within an area of 25,000 m2, a 10,000 m2 precast yard and accommodation facilities in Ras Laffan, Al Khor and Messaied for more than 5,000 employees.
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Time Electro Contracting
Ignite Search & Selection