Job description / Role
• Experience should also include construction involving deep excavations, structural and water retaining concrete, temporary works, dewatering, pavement/ road works, utilities diversion/ interface etc.
• Emphasis on Micro tunneling works, procedures, machinery setup, monitoring micro tunnel site activities.
• For Civil Inspector directed to Micro Tunnel supervising position is a must to have Micro Tunnel Experience of not less than 5 years on site experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and/ or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute to the approval of the Engineer.
• Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience of supervision of civil construction projects of which not less than 5 years shall be in works related to similar surface & ground water networks projects.
• Must have good command of English both written and spoken;
• Computer skills are mandatory
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.