Job description / Role
Support is more than a “motto” here. It's the way we function!
In our organization, everyone gives and gets the kind of support that inspires us to perform at our best. When you’re recognized and rewarded for jobs well done you can open up and look forward to growth and opportunity. We foster a culture of diversity and inclusion, where all people are respected for who they are, appreciated for their skills, and offered access to opportunity. Success is a team effort. Join us.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/ or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute to the approval of the Engineer.
• Minimum 10 years of demonstrable experience of supervision of civil construction projects of which not less than 5 years shall be in works related to similar surface & ground water networks projects.
• Experience should also include construction involving deep excavations, structural and water retaining concrete, temporary works, dewatering, pavement/ road works, utilities diversion/ interface etc.
• Emphasis on Micro tunneling works, procedures, machinery setup, monitoring micro tunnel site activities.
• For Civil Inspector directed to Micro Tunnel supervising position is a must to have Micro Tunnel Experience of not less than 5 years on site experience
• Must be available in Qatar with NOC
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
Construction Inspector - Drainage
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Ignite Search & Selection