Job description / Role
- Attending site visits and client meetings and preparation of BoQ.
- Preparation of necessary drawings using Auto cad.
- Prepare cost estimates for materials, equipment, or labor to determine a project's economic feasibility
- Manage and direct the construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in similar projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university
- Local Candidates in Qatar.
- Arab nationality is desirable; i.e. Lebanese, Jordanian, Syrian, Palestinian.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Maintenance Engineer
MAYKS HR Consulting
Construction Manager (Resident Engineer)
Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|