Job description / Role
Guildhall is supporting a major construction company on a brand new refinery construction project in Qatar.
This role requires this person to perform the following tasks:
• Prepares correspondence, written reports, presentations for the owner and in briefing stakeholders and senior personnel.
• Responsible for scheduling and coordination of project interactions among existing and occupied facilities.
• Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
• Discusses the qualifications required of the key project positions in specific detail with the profit center and department managers.
• Collaborates with the office facilities staff to address project space requirements.
• Manages interdisciplinary teams of professionals and supporting labor categories.
• Integrates competing and/or conflicting elements into the planning and execution processes so that project requirements flow smoothly.
• Acts as the Company representative with the client and selected subcontractors during the program execution.
• Negotiates changes to the scope of work with the client and key subcontractors.
• Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project.
• May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
• Oversees establishment of Project Execution Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Quality Assurance/Quality Control Plan, and other documents as required.
• A bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent from an accredited university.
• Minimum 10 (10+) years of experience in execution of FEED/ EPC contracts in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical industry, including minimum 5 years (preferred) in GCC region.
• Must have at least five (5) years of experience in similar position for mega Oil & Gas FEED / EPC projects (more than US$ 200m ).
• Proven ability to perform in a management capacity with excellent written and oral communications skills and effective presentation skills.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Project Manager
Construction Manager - Airport/Infra
Project Manager - Construction