Job description / Role
• Supervise a specialized team dedicated to maintenance within civil discipline specific area of work to ensure maximum operational efficiency of Company Assets.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s):
• Role’s responsibility is to provide support to Company sites and perform civil maintenance repair jobs adhering to highest quality and safety standards as per international standards and codes.
Major challenges of the role are:
• Performing all civil repair works by meeting highest safety standard and follow all Guidelines.
• Engaging with multi asset maintenance teams across all operational assets to ensure civil related repairing support is provided for reliability and minimize production impact.
• Provides 24x7 “on-call” business support for civil related issues and field support in the event of plant emergencies.
• Lead all long term contractor workforce ensuring safe and quality execution of civil works.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Ensure the implementation and adherence to approved quality, health, safety and environmental procedures and system that protects staff and assets and meet Company objectives.
• Contribute in anticipation of need to effective emergency procedures and the allocation of resources within civil specific area.
• Monitor performance effectiveness and recommend improvement in order to develop enhanced procedures.
• Act as a source of technical expertise within allocated team in order to troubleshoot major and complex problems.
• Supervise and support assigned team in civil work activities ensuring efficient execution of tasks as per Department Objectives.
• Implement schedules relating to planned maintenance, installation and repair activities with effective coordination between end-users/stakeholders.
• Generate activity reports and database information to monitor and track work progress, identify trends and maintain service histories of all maintenance work.
• Ensure close-out of maintenance request notifications and work orders in the system with relevant details.
• Ensure civil team performance related to civil and repairing works meets Company standard at all times.
• Higher national Diploma (HND) in Engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
• 8 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
Technical and Business Skills:
• Proficient in written and spoken English.
• Strong computer literate, with advanced knowledge of relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
About the Company
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.
Civil Site Inspector
Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Construction Manager - Site Supervision
SAS Global Consultants
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Ignite Search & Selection
Time Electro Contracting