Job description / Role
Our client is a leading Main Contractor Group based in Qatar. Over the years they have built up an enviable reputation as an Employer and as a Contractor that delivers major complex projects on time and within budget! Due to a recent restructure in their Planning Department a role has become available for an experienced specialist within Claims/EOT'S/Forensic and Delay Analysis exposure to join the business.
Your role will consist of :
• Forensic review and analysis of the schedules, documents and the project historical data to help to build the defence and to prepare a counterclaim.
• Management of all time related claims and Extension of time claims.
• Responsible for the Time Impact Analysis, Retrospective Delay Analysis, Sub Contractor program Management, MIS Report, Database Management and Time related risk management.
• The ideal candidate will be educated to Degree/Diploma level with any further qualifications in the field of Claims/Forensic works a distinct advantage.
• A minimum of 15 years construction experience with at least 5 years spent solely working in the Claims/Delay area of planning a necessity.
• Current/recent experience work in Qatar or the GCC an advantage.
• The ability to operate and communicate in an International Contracting environment is key.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.