Job description / Role
• Communicates effectively in person or over the telephone in booking and registering the appointment for the patient’s information.
• Inputs and retrieves alphabetical and numerical information in prescribed format, utilizing knowledge of various computer software packages.
• Balances batches to input department totals and reconciles errors.
• Verifies input data to ensure accuracy of completed work; scans and edits for errors during processing.
• Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare related field.
• 3 years as a Supervisor.
• Must be fluent in English verbal and written.
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Administrative Assistant - Retail
Administration Assistant / Administrative Secretary
MAYKS HR Consulting
Excelsior Group ME