Job description / Role
The Client Advisor acts as an ambassador and is responsible for managing activities intended to achieve sales objectives, namely: promoting product attributes to the client, developing and enhancing their skills to increase sales results, and participating in the promotion of a positive work/store environment.
- Welcome every client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise clients across all brands and all product categories
- Directs clients by escorting them to racks and counters, suggesting suitable items.
- Advises clients by providing information on products.
- Helps client make selections by building client confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating client profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred client sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Responsible to keep the stock in good condition (price tags clean and stored properly)
- Arrange and maintain the display
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- To acquire, build and maintain an active client book
- To be professional, approachable, knowledgeable, and gracious in all interactions.
- To strive to be customer service oriented to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Respect Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- To work as a team with management and co-workers to achieve personal and store goals
- To communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brands awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
- Minimum High School/Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 5 Year sales experience, preferably in fashion retail, store department
- From Airlines/ 5* Hospitality industry will be a great fit
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
- Good organization and learning skills
- Must be proactive and results driven
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.