Job description / Role
My client a leading international contractor has an urgent requirement for a Clients Rep to act as a 3rd party to supervise the precast concrete construction of large span bridges using he balanced cantilever methodology
Suitable candidates should fulfil the following criteria.
- Preferably be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 10 - 15 years experience on large Civil engineering infrastructure projects.
- Minimum of 5 years on large span bridge construction and have completed a balanced cantilever bridge construction.
- Previous Middle East experience is advantageous but not essential.
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications for complex structures.
- Must be willing to get hands on to demonstrate the correct methods and sequence of works.
- Will have to mentor the team and increase their productivity and efficiency.
- Supervise all safety and quality aspects of the works.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.