Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with an influential client in Qatar that is looking for a Technical Operations Manager to lead their internal Facility Management Division.
This organisation is looking for someone who has been experienced in managing multiple projects including retail spaces, housing, fit out as well as a personal portfolio of VIP properties from the company shareholders.
- Implementing CAFM
- Scheduling preventative maintenance actions
- Scheduling technicians and supervisors
- Point of contact for VIP stakeholders
- Plan, Develop and Recruit growth for the internal FM team
- Manage FM sub contractors
In order to succeed in this application, candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Arabic
- Degree in Engineering
- Previous experience in Technical FM management
- Experienced working with VIP clientele
- Experience managing retail spaces
- Ideally experienced in Fit-Out
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Manager - Maintenance and Operations
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
Facilities Management Operations Director – Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment
General Manager - Facilities Management
Senior Facilities Manager
Power Group of Companies