Job description / Role
Sidra Medicine, a specialty children's, young people and women's healthcare organization and member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development. The Outpatients has been open for two years. The inpatient areas opened on January 14th, 2018. The units will open on a phased basis throughout 2018 and expect to be fully operational by the year end.
Excellent, tax-free remuneration and benefits The salary and benefits on offer at our client hospital are very generous and are free from any income tax in Qatar.
* Healthcare and dental insurance.
* Company provided accommodation or Housing Allowance.
* Company provided transport or transportation allowance.
* Paid private school education for children.
* Other financial rewards (e.g. performance bonuses, end-of service gratuity).
* Generous paid vacation time and public holidays.
* Annual airfare allowance.
* Mobilization and repatriation airfares.
* Continuing professional development.
To be eligible to apply for this post you should have level 3 skills including mechanical ventilation and neonatal surgery, with experience gained in a high-profile, reputable institution.
About the Company
Professional Connections International Healthcare Recruitment Agency
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, is an international healthcare recruitment specialist. Profco is working to help placing credentialed nurses, doctors and allied health professionals in exciting opportunities with leading hospitals around the world. International assignments are a great way for nurses and other healthcare professionals to broaden their experience and to see how healthcare is delivered in other countries, while at the same time enhancing their career prospects as they gain experience in different parts of the world.