Job description / Role
We are looking for CNSs in the following specialties: Wound care and Dialysis
- A minimum of 5 years post nursing registration experience
- Including a minimum of 3 years’ experience in specialty area of focus
- Including a minimum of 1 year as an Clinical Nurse / Midwife Specialist or having successfully completed the CNS Intern programme in related field .
- Masters in Nursing or Midwifery (or field of health practice e.g. Mental Health) built on Bachelor degree in Nursing / Midwifery or in addition to, a valid nursing license that meets the requirements for licensing in the State of Qatar.
- Both the degree need to be full time.
About the Company
Poseidon Human Capital is an international human resource solutions provider, with regional offices across Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Poseidon Human Capital’s success is attributed to the company’s ability to manage large-scale manpower projects through integrated coordination with the stakeholder. It has licensed regional and local offices which provide operational hubs allowing navigation of often difficult and varied administrative requirements which can differ between territories.