Job description / Role
We are currently hiring for the position of 'Clinical Supervisor' at our rehabilitation facility treating children and adolescents (0-18).
Job responsibilities in this position include but are not limited to:
- Conducting assessments and screenings for new patients.
- Determining service eligibility.
- Managing cases receiving intervention at the center.
- Managing intake and discharge of cases.
- Ensuring documentation (daily reports, assessment reports etc.) meets clinic and ministry guidelines.
- Conducting multidisciplinary team meetings and case discussions.
- Monitoring compliance with accreditation standards.
- Providing therapy intervention to relevant cases.
- Updating and improving clinical guidelines, procedures and policy.
- Monitoring and managing therapy caseloads for multidisciplinary team.
Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years experience in pediatric rehabilitation (Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology or Special Education) and a degree in one of the aforementioned fields with experience in a leadership role/ position.
About the Company
The Qatar Institute for Speech and Hearing - Al Wakrah, is a multidisciplinary rehabilitation center providing Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology and Special Education services to children (0-18)
The facility opened in 2017, and is the latest addition to the QISH family of centers licensed by the Ministry of Public Health in the State of Qatar. We conduct assessments and provide intervention services by licensed practitioners in both individual and group settings, and follow a Family-Based and Child-Based model of service.