Job description / Role
The position is responsible for monthly processing of all colleagues' salary and wages including benefits.
- Talent and Culture Team.
- Finance Team.
- All colleagues.
- Third party vendors.
- Government agencies.
MONTHLY PAYROLL PROCESSING
- Computes and finalizes payroll with necessary reports printed for proper approvals to be submitted to bank for processing.
- Ensures high level of confidentiality when dealing with all matters related to payroll.
- Collects and verifies basic payroll information from original sources such as appointment letters, E-Overtime / E-Timesheet reports and payroll allowances and deductions form.
- Processes petty cash reimbursement and expenses report relating to colleagues' benefits.
- Makes necessary deductions from colleagues' salary before payday.
- Takes note of the resigned and ensures proper process to avoid overpayment in last salary payout.
- Checks and calculates all colleagues' benefits and ensure proper backups are submitted.
- Works closely with Talent and Culture team on matters concerning colleagues' salary, leave, allowances and deductions.
- Responsible for accurate and timely Central Provident Fund submission.
- Checks, verifies and processes casual labor payments in E-casual labor fortnightly.
- Submits all claims for government paid leaves and reservist make-up pay and maximize any credits available to reduce overall payroll cost.
- Files IR21 for all resigned foreign colleagues for tax clearing purpose.
- Reconciles vacation, bonuses accrual on a monthly basis.
- Ensures that all hotel systems and internal controls related to payroll section are adhered to.
- Works on any payroll related projects and ensures successful implementations.
FOCUSES ON COLLEAGUES EXPERIENCE
- Attends to colleagues' needs promptly.
- Consistently offers professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Maintains individual employees' earning record.
- Co-ordinates with various departments to ensure proper documents submission.
- Co-ordinates with Talent and Culture team to process and pay resigned colleagues in a timely manner.
- Generates all employees' IR8A report annually and submit for mandatory income tax filing.
- Uses a Heartist approach - makes the colleagues Feel Welcome, Feel Heart-warmed, Feel Incredible, and Belong.
WORKS AS PART OF THE FINANCE TEAM
- Ensures to produce quality work at all time.
- Adheres to all timeline set.
- Builds strong relationship with team members.
- Builds a cohesive working environment and achieves together the financial goal set.
- Be knowledgeable and plays an active role in maintaining strict adherence to PCI-DSS compliances.
INVOLVEMENT IN WIDER JOB FUNCTION RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintains collaborative working relationship with all colleagues.
- Participates in training activities to improve knowledge and skills.
- Follows guidelines provided in colleagues' handbook.
- Understands emergency procedures, health and safety requirements.
- Ensures service standards and individual performance is aligned with Accor Values - Guest Passion, Trust, Sustainable Performance, Spirit of Conquest, Innovation and Respect.
- Contributes to the hotel's Corporate Social Responsibility efforts by supporting the Planet 21 program.
Main Complexity / Critical issues in the Job
- Accuracy in reports.
- Ability to meet tight datelines.
- Ensuring of compliance in accordance with policy and procedures to achieve overall objectives of this position.
Knowledge and Experience
- Diploma holder or equivalent in hospitality or related field.
- Previous office administration or Payroll knowledge required.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in similar capacity .
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Highly responsible, transparent, loyal and reliable.
- Communication skills in English spoken / written.
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team.
- Personal presentation, clean / tidy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to changes effectively.
- Sense of urgency.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.