Job description / Role
Cluster Security Manager Call Off Service (Global Sports Event Qatar 2022 - Accommodation Services)
Cluster Security Manager (fixed term contract until December 2022)
What's in it for you?
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering high quality hospitality services embedded in one of the world's most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how and future career.
What you will be doing:
- Keeps the Director of Security informed of all security-related matters.
- Responsible to influence and used to leading large groups, taking the lead on maximising guest safety, providing security recommendations and advice and undertaking assurance and compliance audits on the security operations and procedures delivered by the third party contracted companies.
- Liaise with Management personnel, security companies, employees and guests to assist with security problems.
- Undertake compliance and assurance assessments as directed by the Director of Security to maximise the safety and security of guests
- Prepare detailed reports of safety and security inspection findings.
- Provide safety and security recommendations on behalf of the organisation.
- Assist with any safety and security issues as directed.
- Keep all records and reports concerning Safety & Security matters and Company businesses confidential.
- Attend and participates in Safety & Security meetings and other employee meetings as determined by the Director of Security.
- Fully trained and prepared for all emergency situations as per procedures.
- Review internal policies & procedures on a regular basis to ensure maintenance of the highest level of efficiency and the best possible guest safety & security, make recommendations to the Management when policy changes are required and evaluate on a continuing basis the possible threat to guest safety & security
Your experience and skills include:
- Arabic language skills and prior work experience in the Middle Easter are advantageous.
- Able to work on numerous tasks/projects at one time
- Highly motivated individual who can adapt to new environments quickly
- Has the ability to adapt to shifting priorities and align activities to meet company goals
- Demonstrates organisational skills and high attention to detail
- A high level of interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels
- Proven team working skills and able to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.