Job description / Role
- Produces decorative designs by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, autocad drawings, blueprints, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings.
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Conceptual Skills, Process Improvement, Verbal Communication, Functional and Technical Skills, Controls and Instrumentation, Supply Management, Tooling, Coordination, Inventory Control, Attention to Detail, Judgment
- Should have good knowledge in Autocad
- Graphic Design knowledge is a plus
About the Company
IEC - Integrated Engagement Communication for New media marketing, Events and Production is a corporation that serves companies in Doha, Qatar by managing and marketing projects. IEC strives to nurture marketing businesses across the Middle East.
With the vast knowledge and experience of its staff, IEC also contributes to brand development locally, regionally, and internationally. In all its activities, IEC promotes and develop identities in Qatar and the region and furthers its role in using innovative solutions that inspire to develop brand affinity, loyalty and reputation.