Job description / Role
• Requisition ID: 171430
• Work Area: Solution and Product Management
• Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
• Career Status: Professional
• Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Global SAP Co-Innovation Lab (COIL) Network, part of P&I Business Unit IoT & Digital Supply Chain, facilitates project-based co-innovation with SAP partners and key customers. COIL enhances the capabilities of SAP's partner and customer ecosystem through an integrated network of world-wide expertise, and best-in-class technologies and platforms. COIL acts as an intelligent interface, allowing SAP and its partners to jointly engage in a well-defined process from concept incubation and mutual co-investment agreement to roll-out. Joint achievements are ultimately packaged and showcased in COIL facilities, events, SAP Community Network, and more. COIL offers a private cloud - data centers currently located in Palo Alto, São Leopoldo, Zurich, Singapore and Tokyo - with hosted systems containing SAP (and partner) software for, among others, prototyping, integrations, development and solution validation. The Global COIL Network has representations in Bangalore, Dubai, Dresden, Johannesburg, Moscow, Newtown Square, Palo Alto, Regensdorf/Zurich, São Paulo & São Leopoldo, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo, and Walldorf. Now, we are opening a Co-Innovation Lab for Gulf, North GNP, Levant and Pakistan (GNP). The lab location is planned to be in Qatar. You can learn more about SAP Co-Innovation lab at http://coil.sap.com .
The Co-Innovation Architect for Applications and Development integrates with the ecosystem related to GNP and manages co-innovation projects in heterogeneous setups where typically various parties from our ecosystem and SAP form a team to accomplish joint results and deliverables. The person technically supports the execution of innovation projects. The Co-Innovation Specialist needs to have sufficient technical knowledge to support the projects and needs to continuously develop this knowledge further. On the other hand, the Co-innovation Specialist has communication skills to make co-innovation projects in a heterogeneous environment (different company and country cultures) a success.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As Co-Innovation Specialist (f/m) for COIL GNP you
- Technically support projects with partners for GNP market unit to successfully establish co-innovation with SAP
- Introduce latest SAP tech know-how to the regional ecosystem
- Collaborate closely within Global COIL Network colleagues for best practices, knowledge exchange and support
- Ensure high technical quality of co-innovated solutions or integrations
- Have a scientific attitude towards innovation and project work
Your background includes:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Natural Sciences
- Good knowledge of SAP products and the related software architectures is an advantage
- Adept at agile development methodologies
- Basic understanding of Design thinking principles
- Good skills in written and verbal communication
- Creative approach to problem solving while working on a tight schedule and budget
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to understand them in a bigger picture
- Interest in working effectively and efficiently in a small but powerful team, while developing close working relationships with teams outside and inside SAP
- Fluency in English is a must, fluency in other languages, particularly Arabic language is a plus.
- At least 2+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of software development projects, ideally enterprise/industry applications and/or database technology and/or integration technology projects,
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.