Job description / Role
• To assist the Billing Supervisor and the Senior Accountant in handling the accounting activities related to cash to ensure that financial statements specifically billing information & prompt dispatch of customer invoices are as per established accounting standards and operating procedures and in compliance with the company's policies and procedures
• Institute Diploma/Degree in accounting or finance.
• Min 3 years of experience in finance, accounting, billing and collecting divisions or related business discipline.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and analytical tools
• Proficiency in English is a must.
• Working knowledge of financial/general accounting methods and processes.
About the Company
QTerminals W.L.L. is a terminal operating company jointly established by Qatar Ports Management Company (Mwani Qatar) and Qatar Navigation (Milaha) — with the former owning 51% and the latter 49% of the company — to initially provide container, general cargo, RORO, livestock and offshore supply services in Phase 1 of Hamad Port, Qatar’s gateway to world trade. QTerminals’ mission is to facilitate the efficient flow of Qatar’s imports, exports, and international maritime trade; and to stimulate economic growth locally and regionally.
American Trade (ATC Co.)
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar
Assistant Finance Manger