Job description / Role
We are actively recruiting for a Commercial Manager who have worked on large scale Civil infrastructure projects.
- Candidates will be responsible for managing and maintaining all aspects of commercial/Contracts and financial elements of the project.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar qualifications
- Chartered Membership preferred
- Minimum 20 years’ experience
- Large project experience
- International experience preferred
- FIDIC contract experience
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of industry business practices and the negotiation of prime contracts.
- Incumbent must also possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a working knowledge of PC software packages typically associated with contract administration.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity is also required.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Claims / Contracts Manager - Main Contractor
Commercial and Contracts Engineer
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Corporate Contracts Manager - Buildings
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)