Job description / Role
We are looking for a self-assured, reliable Commercial & Control Manager to supervise all the company's Infrastructure projects. The Commercial & Control Manager will be tasked with directing and coordinating the construction team and all subcontractors, ensuring tools, equipment, and material are available, preparing reports, negotiating contracts, and analyzing risks. You should be able to work well within a team and also liaise with external vendors.
To be successful as a Commercial & Control Manager, you should have in-depth knowledge of Infrastructure management and also be familiar with health and safety regulations. A top candidate should have an analytical mind, superb organizational skills, and good negotiation strategies.
- Negotiating the best contracts to ensure maximum profitability.
- Obtaining relevant permits and licenses.
- Determining the necessary resources (time, cost, labor, materials) for each project.
- Hiring staff and contractors.
- Providing guidance and supervision as required.
- Assessing the progress and performance of all workers involved.
- Performing detailed analyses and drawing up reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring compliance with all Infrastructure, Civil, and governmental regulations.
QAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, or similar.
- 20 to 25 years of experience in Infrastructure is required.
- Advanced understanding of construction processes, principles, materials, and tools.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Great time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Senior Commercial Manager - Construction Developer
The Highfield Company
Contracts Manager - (Contractor)
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)