Job description / Role
• Commercial and Financial Management
• Change and claims management - Evaluating and reviewing changes / variations/ claims through change / claims management procedure, including attending to any queries raised by the client and bring to a closure / approval.
• Client engagement and reporting to advise and resolve commercial and contractual matters
• Managing the timely submissions, processing and conclusion/approval of TIA/CIA of all instructions and claims
• Provide monthly report on commercial or financial issues for all the managed projects.
• Provide supports to the Site staff for the post contract administration.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Over (14) years` overall commercial management experience in construction
• Western Education (preferred)
• Required Experience in Pre (Design & Tenders) and Post (Supervision) Contract Services in Infrastructure Industry (Road & Drainage)
• Required Experience in leading a group of Commercial Staff for Contractors and International Consulting Company
• Required Regional GCC Experience (Qatar Experience -preferred)
• Experience in Ashghal Projects (required)
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.