Job description / Role
An international provider of Integrated Facilities Management services has a key requirement for a Commercial Manager in Doha, Qatar.
• Responsible for overseeing staff and contractors to ensure that deadlines are met. If issues arise with contractors the Commercial Manager will work with them to resolve the problem as quickly as possible so as not to affect any operational requirements.
• Examine company commercial procedures to make sure they stay relevant and makes recommendations for necessary changes.
• Look for opportunities to grow the business through income expansion of existing Contacts with Clients whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities.
• Analyses sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
• Develop accurate and consistent with the help of relevant departments
• Works with Contract Managers and their supporting staff
• Resolves issues with Client on the Contracts
• Communicates with parties in a contract so that all understand the terms, particularly a contract's commercial and budget aspects
• Assesses risks and makes recommendations based on a thorough analysis of all factors involved in a business situation
• Assess risks involved with new initiatives, ensure deadlines are met and be ready to handle unexpected situations
QAR 35,000 to 38,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Engineering, Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying.
• Min of 10 years’ experience, preferably with experience within the Middle East.
• Strong foundation supported with the significant understanding of high value front of house delivery.
• Fluent English.
• Proven ability in leadership, team building, time management, driving results, innovation, negotiation and customer management.
• Have an analytic mind-set and solutions focus.
• Commercial management, IT skills, good numeric skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
• Post graduate degree or MBA.
• Passionate in delivering quality service.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
Senior Commercial Manager - Construction Developer
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Operations Director - Facility Management
General Manager - FM Service Provider
Big Fish Recruitment