Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are hiring a Commissioning Engineer - Mechanical for an ongoing project in Qatar.
A typical week would include:
* Reviews the project technical documentation and the contractual requirements and supervise onsite commissioning activities.
* Defines commissioning work packages and prepare the relevant procedures with the assistance of discipline engineers.
* Ensures safe execution of all commissioning activities.
* Manage smooth commissioning of the project by Coordinating between the Client and the Contractor.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* BSc in Mechanical Engineering
* Minimum 12 years of experience in design/construction/commissioning of large building projects.
* Excellent written and oral communication
* Strong & Sound knowledge of MEP management.
* Proven ability to perform key management and coordination role
* Thorough Knowledge of industry practices and regulations.
* Knowledge of current technology and its effective use on the project.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.