Job description / Role
• To coordinate and supervise media communications campaigns & activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to the successful delivery of the approved communications plan.
• Support strategic initiatives and oversee the delivery of key communication projects
• Support the external and internal communication teams as required
• Support Marketing initiatives in close coordination with internal stakeholders
• Lead special projects assigned by the Department Director
• Coordinates internally with other departments and with agency, suppliers and audience externally
• Looking after stakeholders’ requirements and facilitate their requests
• Supervise the delivery of events alongside with the branding & external communication team
• Support CSR initiatives and suggested new initiatives based on the approved CSR policy & guidelines
• Education: BA in Marketing, Management, Mass Communications or Media related
• Experience: 7+ years’ experience in marketing communications/advertising with advertising agency in Qatar
• Strong Negotiation skills
• Ability to build business relations and establish strong networks across local market
• Strong Arabic & English language (spoken and written), communication
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.